Sunday, January 30, 2011

Do's Do Come True

I finally started school. FINALLY! I am now ofiicially enrolled in Paul Mitchell The School St. George, and I LOVE it. Every morning I wake up happy and excited to go to school, and I always leave feeling so so happy that I'm closer to achieving my goals and do's. (I refer to my dreams as do's because I feel like the word dream is sort of elusive and kind of gives you a cushion instead of a push. Ya know?) Anyway, I started school on Jan. 11, 2010, and am now 3 weeks closer to my Do's!! Yay yay!

I can't believe it's already been three weeks since I packed up and moved from Provo back home to St. George. At first I was sort of bitter that I had to move home, but now I really am glad to be here. St. George is so magnificent, and it will be really good for me in many ways to be here. Today after church (in my new ward that I love), I went to my spot on the sugarloaf and sat on the warm red rocks with the wind whirling my hair around and thought about my life and everything that has happened, is happening, and is going to happen and I just felt so grateful to be here. This next chapter of my life will be so incredible, and I am so excited for it. I am finally moving towards my do's, and they are coming true. So just remember this, "Do's Do Come True." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment