Wednesday, July 21, 2010

When can I move in?


Oh please, oh please can I live in this room? I'd feel like a magical wizard! Already in my room now, my brother said it looks like i go in it to cast spells cuz it's a magical wizard room. But I love it:) hmm. I should post a pic of my bedroom. maybe later:).
But If I had this room it really could be a magical wizard room. It's so beautiful and comfy, and it reminds me of the attic room that Becky and Sarah have to live in in A little Princess (one of my all-time favorite movies). I swear that movie really is magic. Anyway, I'm definitely going to have to copy some things from this room, the bedspread for example. It's funny cuz I really have been on the hunt for an amazing new bedspread for quite some time, though I still REALLY REALLY want the navy bedspread from a few posts ago. I must figure out a way to get it!! Or at least one very similar! :)
p.s. check out the painting above the bed. Beautiful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment