Saturday, June 26, 2010

A Headless Chicken Day

Do you ever have those days when you feel like you're running around like a chicken with your head cut off? (Only without the pain and the anticipation of falling over dead.) I know we all have those days. Today was one of those for me. Except usually when I have headless chicken days I get quite stressed and annoyed. But not today! I decided the reason I was just so happy and energetic was because of the soundtrack playing through my head all day. I mean, it only makes sense that with a crazy day with so much going on, you should have a crazy song to go along with it.

That's not just me is it? Do normal people get songs in their head that portray the emotion they are feeling? For example, almost every time I'm sad, I immediately think of Relient K's Up and Up and it makes me feel so much better:) Then when I'm mad I think of Emery's The Smile, the Face or What I've Done by Linkin Park. Anyway, today the song was Headdress by Amazing Baby. It's so busy and makes me feel like i'm spinning in circles in the middle of the freeway with red and purple ribbons blowing in the wind all around me. Yeah weird I know, but it's an awesome song.

So please listen, and do tell what you feel:) or what one of your go-to mad or sad songs is. I'd love to hear:)

No comments:

Post a Comment